You walked into your office on Monday morning and and discovered that a virus, hacker, or system crash deleted every file, database, and e-mail on your entire hard drive?
- Could your data be restored?
- Would you know what to do in this situation?
- Would your staff be able to continue working?
We can tell you what will happen. — Your business would experience a significant loss in productivity, revenue and customer confidence.
Don’t Let This Happen To You.
Phoenix Technology can get your IT back up and running and protect you from future incidents. To do this we’ll first provide you a Complimentary Network Assessment.
During this assessment we’ll visit you onsite and:
- Identify any risk for potential security, backup and network performance issues.
- Review your backups to ensure your data can be recovered in the event of a disaster.
- Document the functioning of your total network.
- Provide recommendations to address any detected issues.
- Outline a reliable and comprehensive line of defense against even the most evasive and deadly computer viruses, hackers, and spam.
- Recommend ways to increase your network performance.
- Answer any questions you have about your network.
- Offer you a second opinion on any other IT projects you’re considering.