What’s the first thing you ask yourself before buying a new computer?
“Where can I get the best deal?” Sure, you don’t want to pay more than you have to.
However there are other things besides price that you should consider:
- When shopping for a computer at your local electronics superstore, you may get a good price, but you can’t expect customization, graphics, or special software setups for your business needs.
- If you buy over the Internet from a major manufacturer you’ll get more choice and customization, but you’ll pay a higher price. And you’ll have to wait for your computer to be shipped to you.
- When you buy from either a superstore or online, it’s up to you to configure your new computer. This can take a lot of time, effort and expertise.
- You’ll have to rely on help desk staff located in countries outside of the U.S., which means you’ll likely have hard time getting someone on the phone, or you’ll have a hard time communicating with a technician whose primary language isn’t English.
- When you need a repair or service, you’ll either have to take the computer back to the store or ship it back to the manufacturer and wait a number of weeks before it’s returned. You’ll also run the risk of losing all your data and configurations unless you have a reliable backup plan.
Why would you want to put yourself through any of these scenarios when your Vancouver and Portland IT support team will:
- Provide free advice and get you exactly what you need,
- Set up your computer and configure it for you,
- Troubleshoot any problems for free, and
- Provide expert local service?
5 Reasons To Purchase Your Next PC From Vancouver’s Phoenix Technology:
- A senior technician will take the time to explain your options, answer your questions, and help you make a good buying decision based on what you need, not based on our pre-existing supplier relationships.
- You’ll receive superior technical support and service after the sale. If you have a problem with a computer that you purchased from us, we’ll troubleshoot it for free.
- If you need technical support on a computer that you purchased from us, you won’t go through “voice-mail jail,” wait on hold when you call, or be transferred to another country. You actually get to speak to a friendly, local technician.
- For no extra charge, we’ll set up your e-mail account, Internet access, check your virus protection, set up your firewall, and other preferences and settings.
- We can even custom build a new PC using parts from your old PC. Perhaps you just need more memory and a video card added. If you simply want to “upgrade” your PC to save a few dollars, we will gladly do this for you.
This is something that no store or online supplier can offer.
So for the best customization, service, and support after the sale, buy from Phoenix Technology. We’ll make sure you get exactly what you need and simplify the purchasing and support processes for you.