IT Consulting Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA Business Love!
As a CFO (Chief Financial Officer) I see great value in outsourcing to Phoenix for our technology and IT consulting & technology management functions. Having the Phoenix IT Consulting team save us time, money and effort because with Phoenix we don’t need to hire costly in-house IT staff—they are that diverse and adaptable. Instead of using a variety of vendors Phoenix is our one-stop-shop for all our Information Technology needs and more. They even help us find and manage outside vendors when we need them.
Jack / Beauty Management, Inc.
Our Business IT Services = Your Benefits
Phoenix Technology provides a broad range of information technology services for small- to mid-sized businesses in the greater Portland/Vancouver area. We focus on providing cost-effective solutions to meet your IT needs, including:
- Phoenix Watch Managed Service Plans
- On-Call Hourly Services
- Hardware/Software Installation and Support
- Email / Internet / Web Site Hosting
- Automatic Remote Data Backup
- Network Design and Support
- Web Site Design and Support
- Supplemental Staffing
- Security Solutions
- Disaster Recovery
- General Consulting
- Remote Access
- SPAM Filtering
- Web Content Filtering
- Server Installation and Upgrades
- And more.
Phoenix Watch Service — 24/7 Monitoring and Maintenance.
Phoenix Watch Service:
- Provides the technical support you need to ensure your network performs reliably and securely— and without the expense of a full-time IT staff.
- Is proactive, and designed to prevent technology issues before they cause unexpected downtimes.
- Saves you money!
The Benefits Are Obvious
- Avoid expensive downtimes and recovery costs.
- Experience faster performance, and fewer problems.
- Feel like you have an in-house IT department without the cost.
- Eliminate onsite tech fees and receive faster support response times with remote monitoring and access.
- Be able to budget for network support and avoid unexpected costs.
- Sleep easier having “IT Peace of Mind.” We’ll provide support to insure your network is functioning reliably and securely so you don’t have to worry about technology.
Contact Phoenix Technology to learn more at: (888) 662-4141 or email@example.com